Sunday, October 30, 2005

Grandma Vera

I was so proud that I could undergo the fasting month almost entirely. And this month, my period was only lasted 5 days (usually 8-9 days). Yippeee! But last night I forgot to tell my hubby that I would started fasting again today; as a result, aye kagak dibangunin pas sahur!!!

Claiming myself as a superwoman, I thought it's not a problem at all to do fasting without sahur. I just forgot that I have low blood pressure and it's always "kumat" every month after period. Furthermore, I just rememberd that today, early in the morning, my daughter's babysitter also went for holiday for 2 weeks. Can you imagine, I was chasing my daughter to finish her food, take a shower and begging her to get out of her bathtub as she's been there for almost an hour? What made her out was that when she screamed looking at her wrinkled fingers "Mama.... look, what happened with my fingers????". Kelamaan di air gitu lhoooo!

3 PM. Gue gengsi mau buka puasa padahal udah migraine beratz. Btw, do you know what happen when my migraine strikes?
- Masuk angin
- Kedinginan
- Tense shoulder and neck
- Paralized (kagak bisa ngapa2xin, liat cahaya aja pusing, denger suara kecil aja udah nggeliyeng)

Do you know what I will do then?
- Pake balsem banyak2x
- Wear syal/pashmina to cover my neck
- Wear socks
- Wear jacket/sweater
- Pony tail
- Sleeping
- Cover my body with warm blanket
- Finding a person who want to massage my back *the hardest part!*

Udah kayak nenek2x kan? However.... inspired by the strength of powerpuff girl ('paan seeeh), akhirnya gue berhasil untuk TIDAK BATAL PUASA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment