Monday, January 24, 2005

Family Matter, this one's so FUNNY

I live in the apartment complex which they called has a "family environment". That was the reason why I and Vandy, my husband, decided to stay here since we were about to have a baby last two year.

True. There are kids playing around in the afternoon, kids who like to suddenly hop near our fence trying to find their lizards and kids who ride bicycles while his mom shouting from well, I don't know, "KIDSSSSS!!!!! GO HOMEEEEE!!!!!!NOWWWWWW!!!". Scary.

In the morning I routinely take Vala, my 10-month-old girl walk around the complex. No kids. Kids go to school. But there are moms who walk with their "other" kids that are so cute. We liked to have a quick chat. "How's Vala? Oh my God, she's growing fast" "Yes, as you can see. How about him?" I asked about the "other kid" she brought "Oh, Bryan was naughty last night. He didn't want to have a dinner with us. He kept playing. So I punished him. I put him in his room".

We separated.

There are about 5 families in this complex who have "other" kids. First I didn't notice it when we first met. At that time, we had this small gathering in the poolside. We started talking about our babies. They were talking about Bryan, Megan, Tanya, Farell, etc.

"Vala starts to crawl and grab things around her. She also starts mumbling"
"Yes, Megan also likes to scream, out of the blue. That makes Farell cries".

Later I knew that Megan was actually her chi-hua-hua, the "other" kid I talked about, ladies and gentlemen, while Farell was her "biological, human" daughter.

She always talked as if Megan was a human too, not a dog. Tanya is a little black puddle and Bryan is a big lambrador. Ou...owwwww....woof woof...

No comments:

Post a Comment